- Securing the Cloud
- Compliance Calculus – Sponsored by Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Cyber Attack Detection – Vendor solution for Air Force Research Labs, Rome, NY
- M. Hale, M.T. Gamble, and R. Gamble, A Design and Verification Framework for Service Composition in the Cloud, Proceedings of the IEEE Third International Workshop on Security and Privacy Engineering, 2013. (to appear)
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, Building a Compliance Vocabulary to Embed Security Controls in Cloud SLAs, Proceeding of the IEEE Third International Workshop on Formal Methods in Services and Cloud Computing, 2013. (to appear)
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, Risk Propagation of Security SLAs in the Cloud, Proceeding of the workshop on Management and Security technologies for Cloud Computing 2012, IEEE GLOBECOM, 2012.
- R. Xie and R. Gamble, A Tiered Strategy for Auditing in the Cloud, 5th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, 2012.
- A. Andrekanic and R. Gamble, Architecting Web Service Attack Detection Handlers, 19th IEEE International Conference on Web Services, 2012.
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, SecAgreement: Advancing Security Risk Calculations in Cloud Services, 8th IEEE World Congress on Services, 2012.
- N. Jorgenson and R. Gamble, Client-Side Rendering of Collaborative Idea Networks, International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems, 2012.
- M. Hale, R. F. Gamble, K. S. Wilson, & A. Narayan, Collaborative Learning in Software Engineering Teams, in 17th Americas Conference on Information Systems, 2011.
- F. Grove, N. Jorgenson, S. Sen, B. Brummel, and R. Gamble, Adapting Rewards to Encourage Creativity, in Multi-Agent Systems for Education and Interactive Entertainment: Design, Use and Experience, M. Beer, M. Fasli, and D. Richards, eds., IGI Global, 2011.
- N. Jorgenson, and R. Gamble,Self-Adapting Workflow Reconfiguration, R. Baird, Journal of Systems and Software, v. 84, pp. 510-524, 2011.
- N. Jorgenson, M. Hale, and R. Gamble, SEREBRO: Facilitating Student Project Team Collaboration, 33rd International Conference on Software Engineering, 2011.
- M. Hale, N. Jorgenson, and R. Gamble, Predicting Individual Performance in Student Project Teams, in Proceedings of the 24th Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training, 2011.
- M.T. Gamble, R. Gamble, and M. Hale, Security Policy Foundations in Context UNITY, in Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Secure Systems, 2011.
- M. Young, B. Nienhaus, and R. Gamble, Abstraction, Uniformity, and Comparison of Security Management Policies, in Proceedings of the 2011 Security Conference, 2011.
- M. Hale, N. Jorgenson, and R. Gamble, Analyzing the Role of Tags as Lightweight Traceability Links, in Proceedings for the 6th International Workshop on Traceability in Emerging Forms of Software Engineering, 2011.
- R. Baird, R. Gamble, Developing a Security Meta-Language Framework, 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2011.
- H. Al-Helal and R. Gamble, Web Service Composition with Dominance-based Filtering and Partial Unfolded Loops, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Methods, 2010.
- R. Baird and R. Gamble, Security Controls Applied to Web Service Architectures, International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE), 2010.
- R. Baird and R. Gamble, Using Δ-Federations for On-Demand Crisis Situation Response, International Conference on Software Engineering and Data
Engineering (SEDE), 2010.
- J. Hosey and R. Gamble, Extracting Security Control Requirements, Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Workshop (CSIIRW), 2010.
- R. Baird and R. Gamble, Reasoning about Policy Noncompliance, Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Workshop (CSIIRW), 2010.
- C. Nelson, B. Brummel, D.F. Grove, N. Jorgenson, R. Gamble, and S. Sen, Measuring Creativity in Software Design, in the International Conference on Computational Creativity, 2010
- M. Hepner, R. Baird, R. Gamble, Dynamically Changing Workflows of Web Services, 3rd International Workshop on Web Service Composition and Adaptation, July 2009.
- R. Gamble, S. Sen, B. Brummel, F. Grove, N. Jorgenson, D. Guernsey, D. Hampton, D. Baker, and J. Hughes, The SEREBRO Project: Fostering Creativity through Collaboration and Rewards, Presented at EDUMas Workshop, part of 8th Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2009), 2009.
- Spiral Assessment Loop for Rubrics, STTR subcontract to Sentar, through NSF, 2008
- Fuselet Workflow Inspection and Feedback, Air Force Research Labs, 2006-2007
- Monitoring and Correlating Run-Time Activities of Application in FreeBSD, STTR Subcontract to Sentar, Inc., through Air Force Research Labs, 2006-2007
- Multi-Fusion Gaming, subcontract to Sentar, Inc., through Air Force Research Labs, 2005-2007
- Center of Excellence in IT and Telecommunications, Dept of Education, 2003-2004
- CASI Collaborative Integration Project (Phases I – IV), Tinker Air Force Base, 2002-2004
- Dynamic Interoperability Analysis, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, 2000-2003
- Integration Architecture Theory, NSF, 2000-2003
- A Formal Framework for Architectural and Integration Styles, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, 1998-2001
- Experimentation Platform for Detecting and Resolving Interoperability Problems, NSF/DARPA Initiative on Evolutionary Design of Complex Systems, 1997-1998
- Advanced Methodological Issues for Verifying Integrated Heterogeneous Systems, DARPA Computer Education and Training Initiative, 1995-1997, with Sandip Sen
- Verification and Validation Quick Planner, subcontract to Sentar, Inc., DARPA Small Business Innovative Research Grant, 1995-1997
- Application of Artificial Intelligence to Reservoir Characterization: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Dept of Energy, 1993-1997, with Mohan Kelkar, Sujeet Shenoi, Dennis Kerr, and Leslie Thompson
- Characterizing Critical Specifications, TU Faculty Summer Fellowship Program, 1993